SHE/HER // THEY/THEM
"I didn't cry! Okay I cried like a baby."
REAL NAME// ANGEL
BDAY// JAN 5, CAPRICORN
ALIGNMENT// CHAOTIC GOOD
HEIGHT// 170 CM
WORK// FREELANCE ILLUSTRATOR
ANGIE IS AN IMP IN HER MID 20'S. SHE TENDS TO ACT A BIT GOOFY, BUT IS QUITE EMOTIONAL AND CRIES A LOT. STILL SHE TRIES HER BEST. SHE LIKES LATTES, CATS AND COLLECTING CUTE HAIR CLIPS.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
Lattes, Rilakkuma, cute hair clips, grocery shopping.
Noisy places, crowded spaces, arguments.
Drawing, going on coffee dates, watching let's play videos.
Angie has a lot of anxiety, and easily gets flustered or stressed out in social situations. She's had a lot of bad luck in life, but she tries her best to always move forward. She's emotional and cries easily, but she's very stubborn and can usually shake things off pretty quickly.
She's easily distracted and procrastinates a lot, but once she finds her focus she gets completely absorbed, often staying up all night and working into the noon the next day before she crashes.
She's a goofy but private person, and she tends to avoid giving straight answers to questions — opting instead to reply with some nonsense to both dodge the question and make her friends laugh.
Being an introverted freelance illustrator, Angie spends a lot of her time in her home, drawing or watching anime or YouTube videos. Still, she loves the company of her friends, and though she prefers casual hangouts at home or a café, if the company is good she can be lured out on adventures.
* She keeps a low profile on her public social media, but is very petty and salty on private.
* She's crafty, and good at fixing things and assembling IKEA furniture.
* She blocks anyone who annoys her online like there's no tomorrow.
* Angie's horns are not perfect cones: they make a smooth, curved transition from her forehead.
* Her hair shouldn't be drawn too neat: it's wavy and a bit wild, with a lot of flyaway strands.
* The tip of her tail is fluffy like a lion's, and has the same color/texture as her hair.
* She has a slim body type, with not a lot of curves.
* Angie is usually looking cheeky, tired or upset.
* Please take note of her dark 'arrow' shaped eyebrows!
As long as you keep Angie's color palette warm and sunny, and follow the notes above, you can take a lot of liberties with her design! I draw her with varying hair colors and a random number of earrings every time, so don't hesitate to have fun with it!
She doesn't really wear one specific style, but she likes being comfortable, and tends to prefer cute, sporty or grungey outfits in warm colors like yellow, mustard, orange and brown.
She likes fluffy jackets, plaid, and chunky sneakers, and she LOVES to decorate her hair and outfits with cute pins, charms and hair clips!